Skincare Tweaks and Tips For Radiant Winter Skin
From dryness to redness, winter can be tough on your skin. But with these simple skincare tweaks you can keep your skin healthy and radiant all season long.
Dry, irritated, and itchy skin can occur at any time of the year, but our skin is especially susceptible to these conditions during the cooler months. Harsher weather conditions, a lack of sunlight, indoor heating, and taking hotter showers are all things that impact the health of our skin. However, you can maintain a healthy, radiant complexion with our simple winter skincare tweaks and tips.
Hydration, Hydration, Hydration!
One of the most important things you can do for your skin during winter is to stay hydrated. Cold, dry air and indoor heating can dehydrate your skin, leaving it dull and lifeless. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, and incorporate hydrating products into your skincare routine. Our sustainably sourced Rosehip Collection has many benefits to help improve the appearance of your skin year-round, including boosting moisture and hydration during winter.
Tweak Your Daily Skincare Routine
Sometimes all you need to take care of your skin during winter is to modify your skincare routine. Try incorporating hydrating products into your current routine for dewy skin throughout winter:
- Hydrating Rosehip Gel Foaming Cleanser is soap-free and won’t strip the skin of its natural oils - especially important during the colder months.
- Hydrating Rosehip Gentle Exfoliator moisturises and revitalises and can be used daily to remove dry, dead skin cells to prep your skin for deeper absorption of your hydrating skincare products.
- Hydrating Rosehip Mist Toner soothes sensitive winter skin and delivers a powerful hydration boost.
- Hydrating Rosehip Eye Crème is designed to plump, moisturise and hydrate the delicate skin in this area.
- Hydrating Rosehip Hyaluronic Moisture Serum combines Rosehip Oil, PENTAVITIN™*, and four different size molecules of Hyaluronic Acid - the larger molecules will provide surface hydration to the skin, while the smaller molecules will penetrate into the lower layers to deliver deep hydration for up to 72 hours.
- Hydrating Rosehip Pure Defence SPF 15 Moisturiser helps to protect your skin from UV rays on sunny, winter days.
Treat Your Skin Overnight
Give your skin extra TLC this winter with overnight treatments. Apply a nourishing, hydrating moisturiser such as our Beauty Sleep Cloud Night Cream, which is infused with a complex of Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, and Rosehip Oil to optimise skincare recovery and hydration while you sleep. And to intensely rehydrate skin and revive radiance, use our Hydrating Rosehip Biodegradable Sheet Mask made with cold-pressed Rosehip Oil once a week or as needed.
Whilst dry skin is perfectly normal during winter, these simple tweaks and tips will help to soothe your skin so you can enjoy a healthy, radiant glow despite the cooler weather.
*Pentavitin™ is a registered trademark of DSM.
The Superheroes for a Happy, Healthy, Bouncy Glow
Say Hello to Plump, Hydrated, Glowing Skin with essano Hydration+
Your Back to Work Skincare Routine for Radiant Skin
Why Summer Hydration Is Your Skin’s Best Friend
Tame Your Mane: Say Goodbye to Dryness, Flyaways, and Split Ends with essano Exper+ise Strength & Repair
Niacinamide: The Skin Care Ingredient Your Skin Wants You To Know About
Your Ultimate Skincare Routine For Dry Skin: Nourish and Hydrate with essano Hydration+
Essano HAPPY SKIN Supercharge Glow Serum Wins Best of Natural Serum of the Year Award!
No More Thirsty Skin with essano Hydration+
Moisture Magic: A Guide to Revitalizing Skin and Hair Hydration